The global trade show revenue market stands at $50.6 Billion, which means hundreds of businesses rely on trade shows to generate leads. However, it’s a complex process involving multiple event planning tactics. To make it more effective, you can use trade show lead capture apps instead of using pen and paper and toiling for hours.
They’re usually connected to a CRM system, so you can just input your leads and save precious time. Moreover, lead capture apps allow you to follow up on your leads by sending personalized emails. This significantly enhances the conversion rate.
This write-up will discuss some of the best trade show lead capture apps so you can pick the one that perfectly complements your needs.
Starting the list with the best trade show lead capture app, momencio goes beyond traditional lead-capturing apps. It’s a universal lead capture app that isn’t restricted to the event but allows you to follow up with your leads.
The advanced Badge Scanner ensures you don’t miss even a single lead. It scans badges and business cards to store the visitors’ contact information and sends it to the sales teams in real-time for better lead capturing.
With its Digital Assets Library, momencio allows you to store all the relevant PDF, MP4 videos, interactive HTML, and other data offline for your presentations. So, you no longer need to print expensive collaterals and can engage your leads more economically and innovatively.
momencio shows you real-time analytics and insights, helping you decide the best time to follow up on your leads, making it one of the best lead capture apps. Instead of going for cold outreach, it allows you to send personalized follow-up emails, which can increase your revenue by 5.7 times.
- Lead Engagement Insights Engine provides all the crucial metrics and lead retrieval capabilities to track the ROI of your event.
- Badge Scanner allows you to scan the badges and business cards of visitors instantly.
- Digital Assets Library stores all the important files for engaging presentations.
- Momencio uses multiple sensors to automatically log the visitor’s engagement with your brand from the initial visit to the final call.
- Seamlessly integrates with 20 of the leading event APIs for effective lead capturing.
- A flexible and multi-purpose tool that can fit your lead capture strategy perfectly.
- Takes your trade show ROI to the next level.
- A broad range of features that you won’t find anywhere else.
- Offering everything at highly competitive pricing.
- Advanced digital security keeps your data safe.
- Available for both iOS and Android.
- Due to a multitude of features, it can be a little overwhelming for novices. But, with a step-by-step guide for every process, you can ace it quite easily.
iCapture is another trade show lead capture app that serves small and large business events. It helps you set a system for capturing leads and measuring your performance from event to event. Moreover, iCapture lets you instantly get contact information from your leads and follow them up.
It is synced directly to your CRM or marketing automation system and ensures full compatibility. Foolproof encryption is used to connect all integrated platforms so that your data stays protected.
- Business card scanner lets you capture the information of your leads.
- Notetaking allows you to take notes inside the app.
- Offers insights into the quality of your leads.
- Allows you to easily capture leads at trade shows.
- Offers an organized system for storing lead information.
- Cannot distinguish between archived and completed programs.
- The initial setup takes a lot of time.
- Doesn’t work or connect with several APIs.
Cvent has been developed by Cvent Inc., a lead capture app that allows in-person, virtual, and hybrid trade shows. It will enable you to automate the event planning process so that you can focus on more critical elements of the event. Cvent allows you to engage your leads before, during, and after your event.
Moreover, it provides you with real-time data, which you can use to follow up on your leads. You can also gauge the ROI on your event through insights, such as Session Feedback, Engagement Scoring, etc.
- A built-in content library, including floor plans, brochures, policies, and more.
- Automated waitlists for visitors and capacity management.
- Self-serve registration, which allows attendees to cancel anytime and get refunded.
- A complete record of all associated parties and email traffic.
- Libraries with stored information, such as speaker information and questions, can be utilized at other events.
- It can be complex for beginners to learn
- Cannot import large contact files sometimes.
- Some users have reported stability issues, which can create outages in the middle of a webinar.
WebMOBI is another trade show lead capture app that helps you with lead capture and retrievals. It works for small and large businesses, allowing attendees to sync their mobile phones with the app. By syncing their phones, they can check in using the QR code, e-tickets, or on-site check-in.
It is an integrated platform providing registration, payment, live polling, interactive exhibit floor, etc. WebMOBI lets brands engage their leads by enhancing the user experience. The dashboard allows companies to view detailed analytics.
- Easy event registration and check-in process
- Engaging tools include live polls, quizzes, and word clouds.
- Offers seamless integration with CRM.
- Simple to use with lots of relevant features.
- Works for both small and large businesses.
- Updates you about the event’s performance in real-time.
- The dashboard is clunky sometimes.
- Some functions aren’t fully customizable, unlike other top applications.
- Some users have reported data analytics-related issues.
Leadature is among the leading lead retrieval apps which let you create customized experiences for your digital events. It provides a reliable registration process with badge scanning, digital signage, and more. Moreover, you can use real-time scoring, instant follow-up, and multilanguage support to engage your leads much better.
It is GDPR and US Privacy Shield compliant, so you need not worry about privacy. Leadature allows you to host unlimited events and is available on iOS and Android.
- Quick scanning lets you scan badges and business cards.
- Allows you to update your location in real-time.
- Can scan an unlimited number of contacts and leads.
- Available on both Android and iOS.
- Simple and effective dashboard.
- Tracks leads effectively and stores history to improve the chances of conversion.
- Contains several glitches which can hamper the lead capture process.
- The learning curve is quite long.
These are some of the most prominent trade show lead capture apps today. You can use any of these applications, but momencio can be your one-stop shop for event lead capturing. From a seamless Badge Scanner to real-time analytics, it has everything you want in trade show apps.
Once you have obtained the attendee information, momencio allows you to follow them up using personalized emails and microsites. In short, it provides a holistic lead capture platform.
Book a demo now!