collection of your personal information
momencio may collect personally identifiable information, such as your name. momencio may also collect anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you. We may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by momencio. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the momencio website.
momencio encourages you to review the privacy statements of websites you choose to link to from momencio so that you can understand how those websites collect, use and share your information. momencio is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on websites outside of the momencio website.
use of your personal information
momencio collects and uses your personal information to operate its website(s) and deliver the services you have requested.
momencio may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from momencio and its affiliates. momencio may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered.
momencio does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
momencio may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to momencio, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
momencio may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within momencio, in order to determine what momencio services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within momencio to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
momencio will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on momencio or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of momencio; and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of momencio, or the public.
The momencio website may use “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize momencio pages, or register with momencio site or services, a cookie helps momencio to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same momencio website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the momencio features that you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the momencio services or websites you visit.
security of your personal information
momencio makes best efforts to secure your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
children under thirteen
momencio does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
opt-out & unsubscribe
We respect your privacy and give you an opportunity to opt-out of receiving announcements of certain information. Users may opt-out of receiving any or all communications from momencio by contacting us here:
- Webpage: https://www.momencio.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 610-225-0350
changes to this statement
momencio will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback. momencio encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how momencio is protecting your information.
momencio welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that momencio has not adhered to this Statement, please contact momencio at:
Custom I.T., Inc. dba customedialabs
460 East Swedesford Road Suite 2020
Wayne, Pennsylvania 19087
Email Address: email@example.com
The App is not intended for persons under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information online from persons in this age group. We reserve the right to delete any information identified as having been provided by or concerning such persons.
1. INFORMATION COLLECTION
- Information You ProvideSome elements of the App may ask you to submit Personal Information in order for you to benefit from the specified features or to participate in a particular activity. For example, we may request Personal Information from you when you create an account. You will be informed what information is required to utilize these features of the App, and what information is optional. We may combine the information you submit through the App with other information we have collected from you. We may also combine it with information we receive about you from other sources, including publicly available information sources (such as publicly available social media profiles) as well as our service partners and data licensors, all subject to applicable laws.
- Passive Information Collection, Use, and ChoicesAs you navigate the App, certain Personal Information may be passively collected, meaning it is gathered without your actively providing it. This is done using the following technologies in the following ways:
- Through Your Device: Certain information may be collected about your device and related networks, including your device type, network service provider, and other identifiers. We may also collect unique device identifiers (such as IDFA and AID tags and UUID and UDID identifiers) associated with the device you use to access the App. In addition,
- Through Your Other Apps and Digital Services: Certain features of the App may enable you to connect the App to other applications and digital services used by you, such as Google’s Gmail® and Microsoft’s Outlook®. We will notify you before the App communicates with and access data and information from these third party applications and services, in which case the App may obtain information from or access data stored on your device or processed through these other applications and services, as necessary to provide services requested by you through the App. For example, the App may access: (1) the camera on your device so that you can utilize photographs via the App; (2) your call history, email history and labels, and calendar information so that you can utilize that information via the App; (3) your geographic location so that you can associate certain information on the App with particular locations; and (4) information related to your contacts so that you can sync that information with the App.
- If you are uncomfortable with the idea of your Personal Information being collected and used in these ways, most devices offer privacy settings and options, such as disabling cookies, resetting your IDFA, turning off location-based services, or opting for “Do Not Track” features. We do not override these settings or options and encourage you to use them to enhance your choices and personalize your experiences. However, in order to access certain content, features, services, products, or benefits of the App, you may be required to provide us with certain information. If you do not wish to provide that information through the App or if you opt to utilize the aforementioned privacy features, you may be unable to obtain certain content, features, services, products, or benefits of the App.
2. HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE INFORMATION
- To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests, such as to send information or documents that you request and to perform requested services, including sending and syncing emails, sharing emails and contacts, sending alerts, and performing natural language processing via the App;
- To send you important information regarding our relationship with you or regarding the App, changes to our terms, conditions, and policies, and other administrative information;
- To promote our products and services and the products and services of our third party business partners; and
- For our business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, developing new products, enhancing the App, improving our products and services, identifying App usage trends, personalizing your experience on the App by presenting products and offers tailored to you, and determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns.
- We may use any information that does not personally identify you, your computer, or your device, for any purpose.
- To our third party service providers who provide services to us, such as hosting, data analysis, payment processing, infrastructure provision, IT services, customer service, e-mail and direct mail delivery services, auditing services, and other services;
- To unaffiliated third parties, including by sharing demographic information, usage statistics, and advertising and device identifiers, some of whom may use it to offer promotions to you for other products and services; and
- To a third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer, or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets, or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
- Compliance with LawsIn addition, we use and disclose Personal Information collected through the App as we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (i) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (ii) to comply with legal process; (iii) to respond to requests from public and government authorities, including educational institutions; (iv) to protect our operations and those of any of our affiliates; (v) to protect our rights, privacy, safety, or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you, or others; and (vi) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
3. THIRD PARTY SERVICES
App’s use of information received from Gmail APIs will adhere to Google’s Limited Use Requirements.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us and we are committed to handling that information carefully. We use reasonable and appropriate organizational, technical, and administrative measures to protect Personal Information under our control. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or data storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of an account you have with us has been compromised), please immediately notify us of the problem.
5. CHOICES, ACCESS, AND RETENTION
- Opting Out of Collection and DisclosureThe easiest way to stop the collection of Personal Information about you is to discontinue using the App, including by no longer using the App or by deleting it from your device. To uninstall the App, you may use the standard uninstall processes as may be available as part of your device or via the application marketplace or network for your device. In addition, except as necessary to obtain the services or information requested, you may opt out of having your Personal Information (that is within our control) prospectively retained by us or used by us for certain purposes by visiting the privacy settings in your account on the App or by deleting your account.
- Accessing, Correcting, and Updating Your Personal InformationAt your request, we will provide you with a summary of the Personal Information that we maintain in connection with your account with the App that has been voluntarily provided by you through email, registration forms, or other contact forms. You may contact us for any of the foregoing at firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon your request and to the extent required by applicable law, we will update or correct that information. We will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable. You may also visit the App to update your online profile or change your password.
6. BASED IN THE UNITED STATES